TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi bricking Ring cameras

The team went through major testing on this and we are told it has now been resolved. As mentioned in my previous posts,

"This fix is for devices that bricked when fast roaming was enabled. Now, you are able to have fast roaming enabled and your device should not ** brick. **

Your device will need to be _currently _online for the device to receive the proper update before enabling fast roaming. If your device is currently offline **, please contact our support team to get it up and running before enabling fast roaming. **

**If you enable fast roaming and your device properly connects, that means the fix worked. That being said, if you are experiencing any other difficulties, either start a new thread or contact our support team to further assist. **

If your device is 1.) currently online 2.) you enabled fast roaming and it 3.) resulted in a bricked or unresponsive device , please privately email me at chelsea@ring.com so the team can take a look. "

Neighbors have reported that they recieved multiple notifications, but I do not have confirmation of that, nor examples. I sent that feedback immediately to the team, who began testing but were not able to reproduce. However, it appears that if the device was online with fast roaming enabled and they were able to get notifcations (whether that was multiple or not), then the beginning issue of ‘fast roaming enabled bricking devices’ has been resolved. However, I use resolved lightly, as if you are getting multiple notifications we will want to dive deep and look into what may be causing it, but I will need timestamps of when that happened and examples, which is why I have provided my email to work with anyone willing to work with me in more detail. I also want to stress that your device will currently need to be online for the device to receive the update. It will not work if your device is offline as it then did not receive the update so it will continue to be bricked.