Swapped my ring pro

I replaced my ring pro doorbell (cracked glass) with another one the same.

Has my £2.50 a month plan been deactivated? Or will it continue with the new doorbell cause
I’m being reminded I’m in a free trial and I shouldn’t be.

Hey @Lain_coubert. You may need to ensure that the plan for the other Doorbell is cancelled first, and then sign up for a new plan. Normally, when you set up a new device that is replacing and old device, the plan should take over for the new device after your free trial. We add that 30 day free trial of the Plus Plan for the first time setups for new devices, even if this is a replacement one. You can learn more about managing your plan here.

Hi,

That seems reasonable but I cannot find anyway of cancelling my old plan. Can you direct me to where I could do this please? Then I will Gladly start a new plan with the more set up

Good question @Lain_coubert! You can manage your plan subscription by visiting Ring.com in a web browser and logging in to your account. Once logged in, you will see a My Plans section. If you run into any trouble when managing or paying for a Protect Plan, our support team is always happy to assist further.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: