Stripped screws?

My ring needs a charge ( it’s third one!) but the screws are stripped already and I can’t get it off. Disappointing!

Hi @JenPoodle. Were you able to get the screw out? Once you have the screw out, if it’s already stripped, I recommend calling our support team to get a replacement screw. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the same problem - the security screw is stripped so I am unable to get it out so I can remove the facing and get the battery out to recharge. How can I remove the stripped screw?

Hi @OBRetreat. If you’re running into trouble removing the stripped screw, your best bet will be to reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can help walk you through troubleshooting steps to remove it. :slight_smile:

@OBRetreat An small/old screw driver, some very strong super glue. Glue the screwdriver to the stripped screw (very carefully) and you should be able to put on enough force to back it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.