Shunt video motion detection on temporary schedule

How can you shunt the motion detection on ring doorbell pro on a temporary schedule on all devices at once. When working at the front of the house I do not want the motion triggering each time I pass the motion activity zone.

Hey @harris_family. You can use the Motion Snooze feature to temporarily snooze motion alerts when you’re working in your front yard. You can read more about how to use the Motion Snooze feature here. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your respons3. This works shutting the device that you log into, it my own smart phone. I have several other devices including Alexa devices that still alert. I am looking for a way to shunt for all devices with one action.

@harris_family Correct, the Motion Snooze feature works per device and does not extend to Alexa notifications at this time. However, that is a great suggestion to add to our Feature Request board. We’ve created the Feature Request board to help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: