Setting app to auto-open

Is there a setting that will make the app to automatically open to my screen when there is an alert? Currently, I have to manually open the app to see. Thanks

Hey @BadGolferBob. Whenever you get an alert, you should be able to tap on the notification to go to the Live View or the already recorded event now in your history. There is not a way to have it automatically open at this time. Although, this is great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

i have an android table setup using rapid ring and tasker to make it pop the live view when an alert comes in.

Its a little bit of a pain to get setup and not 100% (occasionally it just decides to not work) but its better than nothing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ring/comments/d75sr1/ring_rapid_app_wall_mounted_fire_tablet/ has a quick and dirty - i have tweaked and played to have it close after 2 mins etc… and mine sits on hass.io screen normally

I found an app that works perfectly for this on android called Ring Auto Open. Opens live view in full screen when someone rings the doorbell.