Ring keeps charging my card

Last month my Ring pro stopped working (Blinking blue light)… it’s been almost 2 years and I’ve read that it’s been happening more and more. So, I decided to stop using the Ring service. Deleted the device from my account. However, when I went to remove the plan, there is not option. I tried to delete the house from my account and it warms me that my plan will be cancelled, I agree and then it just says bad request. I successfully removed my credit card info from the account. However, I just received another charge from guess who? ring! I asked to delete my account, but it is still active. Has anyone else experienced this? No one can explain how to get out once the products start failing…

Hi @Folsom! Check out our help center article about cancelling your subscription for steps and information. At Ring we value your security and your privacy, and advise any account or billing related inquiries be handled best with our support team.

1 Like

I’ve tried and tried calling Ring to cancel my $3/monthly subscription. They say they are not charging me. I show them my credit card statement. Then they ask what other email accounts I’ve used. Nothing I share is associated with this charge. They said they can’t help me. So I guess I’ll be charged until the day I die. I cancelled my credit card and got a new one. Now the new card is being charged. Maybe it’s because I’ve added that into my iPhone? I can’t get this charge stopped. They say they cannot help. This is fraud. I’ve reported them to the BBB.

Hi @user14148. The marked solution for this post has information on how to Cancel your subscription. If when you log in, you are unable to see you card information, that must mean that the charge and the card, are associated with a different Ring account, which would be located under a different email. Try those steps and let me know if they help.

1 Like