Ring doorbell pro is disconnected from network

Ring doorbell is disconnected from network. Last reported signal strength is good. Last reported voltage is good. Reboot router a couple of times. Tried to go through setup and that failed as well. It will not join the ring network. Tried this three times. I also turned the breaker on and off to reboot the doorbell. Also, the doorbell is about 20 feet from my wifi router. I did take one of my cams to the location of the doorbell and ran a speedtest. got about 180mbps down and almost 20mbps up. The doorbell has been working flawlessly for about 3 weeks up until a few hours ago.

Any suggestions?

Hey @braperry. In the event that you cannot connect to the Ring AP during the setup of the device again, this will mean that your Pro is not broadcasting the setup network appropriately for the connection to go through and complete, as after this section would you then put in the wifi information. When you press the setup button on the Pro, does the white light spin around the circle?

If it does, then it means it is broadcasting the Ring AP and allowing a connection, which you will need to try another phone or tablet to see if you can reconnect it from another device. In the event that you get no spinning light, the device is not broadcasting this AP and needs to be reset with a press and hold of the setup button for 20 seconds. After this time, press it again to see if you can get this spinning white light!

I have similar problem.
Did what you said.
Wifi AP is not broadcasting, ring is spinning.

Hey @SIGAN. If your device is spinning, which means it is broadcasting the AP, but you cannot connect to it, please try connecting on another device or tablet. This may help set up the device so it can stay connected. For any chance it still fails on another device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.