Ring doorbell pro ignore people and does not trigger motion alert occasionally

Hi, I have ring doorbell pro, most of the times it works well, can detect motion and send notification quickly, but I notice multiple times that it won’t trigger any motion alert action even if there is people in/out of my front door. If I intentionally reproduce the action missed several minutes ago, it may capture and trigger alert. I have configured everything and the ring doorbell has good internet connection as well as power, is this due to occasional health check? Does ring doorbell shortly freeze during health check? It’s not just one time, I noticed more than 3 times but very occasional.

It just happened again, UPS guy came to drop off package but ring doorbell did not trigger motion alert and no video capture, and I check the device health it’s saying last unhealthily check was one minute ago, so can any Ring staff give some explanation?

Hi @HappyHome. This doesn’t sound like the appropriate behavior for the Doorbell, but it could be possible that during a firmware update on the device, this is why it’s not working as expected. The next time you notice this happen, it may be a good idea to follow up with our support team on this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.