Ring doorbell not charging

@thedavidfield original message

“ READ ME!

To all those who are all of a sudden experiencing issues with charging the DoorBell 2, read this. Notice the DoorBell 2 worked, held a charge with no issues until recently? Also notice the Ring app now has a battery percentage indicator. Notice further when you click the “?” under device health next to the battery status you get the page “Your Ring Doorbell is Losing Power.”

Really? Interesting Ring, very interesting. So all of a suddent, my ~20v AC is not enough to power and charge the Doorbell? Lies!

Notice how Ring will tell everyone who has video or audio issues that the issue is caused by poor wifi, with a billion b.s. tips on how to solve it even though most of us have our ring less than 10 ft from our router? Notice how RING is the ONLY device in your house that seems to have WiFi issues? Now, notice ring is putting out more b.s. about the battery/charging issues with more nonsensical troubleshooting that doesn’t help. Notice how they blame YOU for all the issues?

RING… THE ISSUE IS YOUR DOORBELL 2! It is faulty garbage, you know it and you won’t admit it. That’s why everytime you have a flood of the same issue you put out bull crap technical articles trying to scurry around the issue. You blame the issues on the consumers wifi, power, setup, location etc. THIS IS NOT FAIR. We can all see the scam you have going on with these units.

Anyone here who wants to get in on a class action lawsuit let me know and reply with your email address. Ring needs to take responsability for their garbage product and offer us refunds. I am so sick of their lies, deception and B.S. they must be help accountable. ”