Ring doorbell Pro won’t stay online

I have installed the ring doorbell pro and have been trying for approximately 4 hours to get it online. It connects to WiFi as part of initial setup and everything seems ok, however I am unable to access the live view due to installing updates but when checking the device info it is up to date. Also the doorbell will also disconnect within mins from my WiFi yet the router is in the room at the front of the house close to the doorbell and I have a strong WiFi connection.
Can anyone help as I am now thinking I should look to get a refund and find an alternative.

Hi @Amandawi! If your wifi signal is strong, and not showing any interference in the Ring app device health section, please ensure that you’ve connected the Ring Pro to your 2.4Ghz wifi network, rather than the 5 Ghz frequency.

When checking your Doorbell Pro device health in the Ring app, ensure the power level is reading as sufficient. Sometimes removing and reinstalling the Ring app can also help with video connection. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: