Ring doorbell 3

After 24 hours my ring pro 3 seems to have lost power. I bought the new ring transformer and everything worked as it should minus the mechanical door bell buzzing when the button gets pushed. Now nothing works in the ring pro 3.

Hi @jpsullins0501. The first thing I would check would be your Pro Power Kit. Correct installation of this is paramount to your Ring Pros operation. This Help Center article here shows proper installation. You’ll also want to verify that the wires you used to connect to your Ring Transformer are the correct gauge (18G). While you are checking those things, it would be beneficial to snap a picture of them, in case you need to contact support. Lastly, I would check your Ring Pros Device Settings, then General Settings to make sure your have the correct chime kit selected.

If you’ve checked all those things, but you’re still having power issues, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.