cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring doorbell 2 Motion Sensitivity

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Ring doorbell 2 Motion Sensitivity

@StephenA I understand what you're meaning now, sorry if there was any confusion! This concern that I was diving into is in regards to the slider not saving to the setting that you have saved.

Your current situation seems fit for you to be in contact with our support team, as it seems your motion detection is not working as intended. They can take a deeper look into your device and concern to what may be causing this for you. Please reach out to to them here at any time. 

Additionally and for your information, you will be able to only see the blue arc when altering the settings in this section of your app. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you for your help.
I remembered where I was able to see the blue arch without going into motion settings....it was in the motion zones setting, after I saved my changes by pulling the blue arch back, and activate it my pressing the door bell, if o go into Motion Zones it's back to the default.

BTW, my son's doorbell 2 that we got on the same day doesn't have this issue.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello Chelsea_Ring,

I don’t see what you are mentioning on my app. My problem was resolved a while ago, but I don’t know how. It does allow me to save my settings after I make changes now. Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Manager

@StephenA That's good to hear! Glad we got that sorted out for you. Smiley Happy 

@CraigT Fantastic! I just wanted to make sure that everything was still in order with you since it had been awhile since we had chatted in the forum. Thank you for you the update and glad all is well. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

My motion settings are no longer visible, in devices.

No reset.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

It works on my phone, now but not on my laptop.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

My husband set up our doorbell on his phone and neither one of us have motion settings where it should be. They both say motion snooze. I’ve tried looking for it on both of our phones and tried logging on the website directly to try and change it.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

There should be a gear symbol in the top right part of your screen when viewing your front door. If that's not there you can always call support they work very well over the phone.