Ring door bell won’t work

Hi
We purchased a ring door bell last year but then we were due to move so never used it well we finally have moved and tried to connect it. I’ve even tried to connect it at a different address and have the same issues. We have followed the installation instructions through the app and it says it’s connected how’s no live feed at all. We’ve tried everything uninstalled and installed again hard reboot but still nothing. The light goes from a slow white pulse to a slow blue pulse.

I am having the same problem. Unfortunelty the number to call for help is closed on the weekend. I have been dealing with this for about 4 days now and it still doesn’t want to work. The flash is supposed to mean it is updating but it shouldn’t update every 4 minutes. The number to call during the week is 3109297085. It is a US number if you are in the us.

1-800-656-1918 This is a US number that is working right now. After they check on their end they will determine if they need to replace the device. In my case they did.