Ring door 2 huawei P20 and iphone7 not working

Hi there,

Just installed a new ring 2.

On the p20 there is no two way audio possible; i can just hear from my doorbell to my phone and not possible to talk to the doorbell
How to solve this?

On the iphone; when a ring comes in i can answer this. Although it goes instantly to fullscreen with just the speaker muted symbol in the right bottom corner. I can tap that one and hear the person at the doorbell but i can not talk back

When i rotate my phone the live windows will get smaller and; instantly there is the mic button shows, but it is muted. When i unmute this the 2 way audio works fine.

I was hoping to find the same on the Huawei, but it isnt there.

Both is very anoying.

How to solve this?

Hi @ Jb007. If you would like to initiate 2 way talk during live view, please press the green phone button in order to answer the call. After this, you will need to make sure you unmute yourself. In addition, you will need to make sure you don’t have any bluetooth devices that are connected and affecting this quality. I would also recommend to uninstall the Ring app, reboot your phone (turn it off/on) and then reinstall the app. This may also help you out with your concern!