Ring Video Doorbell Pro after 3 days disconnected from network

5 days ago I installed my new Ring Video DB Pro. After 3 days it lost connection to the network around 10 pm. I have followed the steps to reconnect the DB to the network to no avail. When pressing the orange button on the side, it remains dark. Pressing the doorbell button functions to ring the doorbell, but the DB remains disconnected. I finally removed the device from the Ring app and attempted to reinstall. Device will not respond at all. Pressing the reset button for any length of time has not affect. The network signal is strong near the DB. My interior cameras are working fine. One is near the DB. I need next steps as I cannot, at this point even reinstall the DB.

Update. I disconnected and reconnected the power. This brought the DB Pro back to the charging state. After Charging, it will not respond to the button push to enter set up. Held button for 10 seconds or so and the Ring powered down and eventually powered back up. Still will not enter the set up state. That is the state that it remains in after 3 hours.

Hey @WilliamsonSD. Thank you for taking time to outline what troubleshooting steps you have done to try to get your Doorbell back up and running, even if it was to no avail. At this time, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes!