Ring Video Doorbell 3 Unavailable

My Ring Doorbell 3 was unavailable from 1:03 am 08/31/2020 to 1:14 am 08/31/2020. Is there an explanation for this?
This is not an isolated incident. It also occurred the very night a driver took out a city tree, dove through my yard, leaving behind a dead tree, roots and all, a muffler, grill and headlight but the Ring just happened to be unavailable for 15 minutes that night as well. What good is it if it isn’t capturing the illegal activity.

Hi @bkilling. If possible, can you provide a screenshot or a video example of where you’re seeing that your Doorbell is showing as unavailable? Does this appear on the Event History log or on the Event History Timeline? If you have a video or a screen recording, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. I’d like to get a better idea of what you’re experiencing on your end. :slight_smile: