Ring Video Door bell Pro bricked ? Impossible to setup.

Bought my Ring in december, all went well until 24 April, couldn’t reach the doorbell anymore.

Ever since that day, I tried everything, even removing it from my portal and completely resetting it (hold 15 sec side button pressed).

At this point I see the wifi Ring-0613cc that appears but I can’t connect to it with any device (tried 2 iOS devices, 1 Android, 1 laptop).

Setup is impossible at this point.

I tried to get in contact with someone from Ring since then and I can’t seem to reach them at the US or Germany numbers, chat is inexistent, also no email replies.

This is looking like some serious bad communication issue.

I’m not sure what to do next, I had a plan that covered both devices (doorbell and a flood light) and with it I can get a free replacement for the doorbell, but not being able to contact anyone about this is very frustrating.

Hey @ArthurianX. At this point, you do indeed need to be in touch with our support team. Are you located in Germany? Since you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. If you are Germany, I recommend calling phone support with our international English line, which is currently available from 6AM - 5PM CEST, Monday - Sunday on 00 800 87 00 97 81. You can also email support, which is available at hilfe@ring.com. Please allow 48 hours for a response via email. Let me know if you’re still unable to get in touch with support!

Hi Chelsea.

For some reason that’s the same number I try to call at and couldn’t get through.

I bought a Ring Video Doorbell Pro and a Floodlight Cam from Amazon (Germany) in December. I’m from Romania.

I’ll try calling that number again and reply here with the status of it.

Thanks!

@ArthurianX Of course! Happy to help. :slight_smile: Feel free to also email support at that email I provided you, to see if it helps expedite your concern. Let me know!