Hi neighbors - have you been successful at setting up your device? I know its been a day so wanted to get the most up to date information
My issue with the ring pro is as below:
- Ring pro stuck with a soft white glow.
- After I long pressed the side button, it seems to do a reset and after about 1-2mins, the top half is blinking in blue color.
- If I press the doorbell button, the chime will sound and the light wheel will spin in blue. After about 5 mins, the light turns solid blue for a short while before the top half is blinking in blue again.
- Pressing the side button once does not do anything.
- Ring Pro was left connected to the power for a whole day before setting up.
- Ring Pro is connected with the provided ring adapter so there should not be an issue with voltage.
All in all, I still cannot set up my Ring Pro. Please let me know what will Ring do to resolve this matter. It seems like a common issue with all the Ring Pro since I don't have any similar issue with my Ring 2.
Hey neighbors! Thank you for following up with us here and detailing more of what you have done to get this resolved. Since this is still to no avail, we recommend contacting our support team directly to see what the cause for the concern is. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.
I tried contacting Ring Support through chat and was sent the Pro kit.
I installed the pro kit as advised but still no progress
The button keeps flashing blue without entering setup mode
Tried various strategies: Hard resetting, soft resetting ... no way of getting it to work
Would it be possbile to return it back for a Doorbell 3 plus or a refund ?