Ring Pro suddenly far more sensitive

@Jennifer_Ring wrote:

The enhancements made to our motion detection should not result in ‘missed motion’. I encourage you to share your motion zones here for in depth help. If not, adjust your zones per the suggestions made and set your notifications to People Only. The update was made to enhance and better the motion detection, to ensure you only receive motion alerts that are valid. I personally apologize if you feel changing your motion zones is unexceptable, but I also am confident by adjusting your zones you will notice an improvement with the alerts you receive. Again, feel free to share your motion zones here to learn the best zones for you and your home. Thank you.

Jennifer,

I think you may have this entire issue confused. There is not a single person in this forum post who is complaining about ‘missed motion’. In fact, it is quite the opposite, everyone here is being flooded by inconsequential motion alerts. Most of us here have already reduced our motion zones to pretty much the bare minimum and to suggest us to reduce it even further is not a solution at all. Quite frankly Jennifer, you not even taking the time to understand the posts on here and then suggesting a solution for a problem that is the exact opposite of the one being experienced is nothing short of a slap in the face.

7 Likes