cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Pro continues to go offline and now won't enter setup mode

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring Pro continues to go offline and now won't enter setup mode

I wouldn't say I have a solution, but it's working for now. I plan to reach out to Ring Monday to let them know what has been happening and hope the doorbell stays working till then so they can connect to it if they need to. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have had same issues the last few weeks. No internet connection and no history. 
when I try to hook to router it says can't join. No sure what's going on with this thing but it's not very reliable.

I did get it to hook up today around noon for a few hours and as soon as I left the house I got a notice about a ring notification but when I went to look at it no internet?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! If your Video Doorbell Pro is falling offline, the best things to check are the primary required resources. Check out our Community post about RSSI to ensure your signal strength is optimal for connection. If you are using the 5 Ghz connection, I recommend trying the 2.4 Ghz wifi frequency.

The next best thing to check is the power readings and wiring. Please check that the wiring is not too thin, or corroded, and the transformer is rated for 16 - 24 VAC. If the above checks out, and these concerns persist, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for further assistance. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.