Ring Pro Electronic Bell - Style Selection Chime

I just installed Ring Pro at home… and unfortunately had to make a run to Lowes to get a new transformer. Installed it per the wiring below… bell…transformer…chime, pro power kit…

But with this circuit diagram - one bell - one internal chime… the chime keeps ringing

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022454432-Wiring-Diagrams-for-Ring-Video-Doorbell-Pro-Setup

I have tried reconfiguring the wires, but it doesnt help. I must be doing something that I shouldnt be or I need to do something different here.

Any experience?

Heelllppp…

Good question @jumpercable ! With having one Doorbell Pro and one chime kit, you will want to use the Pro Power Kit, attaching one wire to the “door” terminal, and the other wire to the “Transformer” terminal on the chime kit.

I recommend also checking our Chime Compatibility list to see if your chime will work as intended with the Pro.

I’m having the exact same problem. I also have the power kit V2 installed. It makes no difference.

I have the following model, which is in fact on the approved compatible list

SS-7581-03

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Guess Ring isn’t going to help with this. I’m having the exact same issue and can’t get it to work.

Hi @ThrivenGeek. What type of Chime Kit do you have? In the Ring app, what selection do you have for your Internal Doorbell settings? These settings can drastically affect the way your Ring Pro performs. Also, be sure that your Pro Power Kit is installed. Check out this Community post by Marley to see that you have all of your components in order. I hope this helps!