Ring Not Capturing Events, Live View Not Working

I noticed this evening that I hadn’t gotten any event notifications today on my Ring Doorbell. I do have notifications snoozed for a few hours each day. So I opened my app to see if there was anything at all from that time and there was nothing. I also have the snapshot capture enabled and I noticed there was nothing since 6am this morning for that and then I tried to do a live view and it will not so that either.

My WiFi connection is above 50, my battery is at 94% and my internet speed is fast and strong and steady.

Has anyone else had this issue? What can be done to fix this?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @MJJ. For this concern, could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

My device has been doing the same thing for a month now. It’s practically useless. We’ve called support twice and spent over 2 hrs on the phone with them each time and every time, the Live View stops working after troubleshooting with them. Did you see any resolution to the issue?