Ring Doorbell Pro - Can't get wall chime to activate

I cant seem to get my existing wall chime to activate with my Ring Pro. I replaced it with a listed compatable chime, verified it worked with a regular doorbell and replaced my transformed just to be sure. I also installed the ring device on the chime. Could this device be bad for some reason? If so not sure how to get replacement.

Any other ideas from others with similar issues?

Hey @lab-man. What kind of internal chime kit are you using? You can verify if it’s compatible from our list here?

Yes, I verified the chime to the list - Hampton Bay HB-2748-03. My previous one was also on the list, but never got that working either so thought I would try another just in case that was this issue.

@lab-man Thank. you for verifying that, just wanted to make sure! Since your chime kit is compatible and it’s still not ringing the internal doorbell still, it would be best to follow up with our support team to ensure there is nothing up with the Ring Doorbell itself. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.