Ring Doorbell Pro (Camera View has red hue)

My Ring Doorbell Pro has a red hue to the camera view. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thanks,

Hey @paczowers. Could you please try a reset and reconnect to see if this helps? For the reset, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds. After this, go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell Pro > Device Health and tap on Reconnect or Change Wifi Network. This will walk you through another setup of your device. After this is complete, check the Live View to see if this helped!

If not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Did this work? My camera has a red hue that is slowly getting bigger. It takes up about 1/3 of the screen now. I’m using a floodlight

Did this work for anyone? The way my doorbell is installed, removing it without breaking the plastic is not an easy task.

My doorbell camera (release 2020) video had an overall deep red hue following a heavy overnight rainstorm. Looking at recorded video, I could see several milky round spots which I believe were due to condensation inside the lens dome. I tried a factory reset with no improvement at all. I called support and have a warranty replacement unit coming. Last night we had a very cold night (just above 0F) and today the red hue was gone - apparently the moisture froze or dried up as there are no visible spots - but the camera is probably leaky so I’m going to replace it when the warranty unit arrives.

1 Like