Ring Doorbell, Doorbell 2, Doorbell 3?

Hello. It has been sometime since I purchased my Ring Doorbell from HomeDepot. I do not see on the box, or equipment, anything calling out that I have purchased a Doorbell 2 or 3, so I am guessing I have the Doorbell 1. Is there anyway besides guessing to tell me which one I have?

Bonus points if someone can tell me…
True or False…
A wedge can look down AND to the side when properly mounted.

Thank you…
jamero

Thank you for taking the time to help. I think Ring, & all companies, should pay the first person who answers correctly, vs asking for “volunteers” and then censoring their posts.

Hey @Jamero. The name of the type of Doorbell you have will be labelled on the back of the device, so you may need to dismount the Doorbell in order to find out which one your have! If you’re unable to dismount the Doorbell, feel free to attach a picture of the front and bottom of the device and I will be happy to take my best guess! :smiley_cat:

When it comes to the Wedge Kit, it is meant to help point your Doorbell upward or downward are a different angle. To get the more one side to another side angle, you would need to install a piece of the Corner Kit as well!