Ring Doorbell 2: "This footage is unavailable."

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring Doorbell 2: "This footage is unavailable."

I have Chime 2.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same issue. Installed a month ago, issue started in the last couple of days.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Have the same issue for weeks now, last year it work okey, since the end of the year, the footage started to be unavailable every hour at night time, no even the photos are available, and yesterday my device when in freezing mode, no footage for over 13 hours straight, now it works randomly, whenever the sensor decides to work, I’m will reach out the company this week, improve the service or better yet, provide the advertised service or refund my money. Period
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: ring footage unavailable

• Confirm you have an active Ring Protect Plan set up: Yes, the Basic Plan
• Confirm your snapshots were not deleted: Snapshots were untouched.
• Are all of you receiving the screenshot a neighbor previously attached? With a black screen saying 'This footage is unavaliable'? : Yes. In my case I activated this feature a week ago. Then my family noticed these spots in the timeline "This footage is unavailable" 

I also experienced someone pressing the doorbell and it notified us through the app but there was only a black screen (assuming they covered it) until the video ended but there was no prior footage of motion detection that could've seen their face.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I attached screenshots of what mine is doing. These are just from yesterday. It’s not covered by anything, I have a protection plan setup, and I haven’t touched anything in the app in regards to deleting. It just isn’t recording during random times. They can be short mins or even hours.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes basic plan
Didnt touch snapshots
Same as other screenshots posted.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I talked to customer service about this issue and was told it was because the software was updating.  Unfortunatley for me,  it just happened to occure while a package was delivered that was later stolen because I hadn't been notified it was delivered. Smiley Sad