Ring Doorbell 2 detachment from account

Hello, i was using my doorbell 2 normally from the app on my iphone and after a time i was wondering why i dont receive any notifications and i saw that on the app it said to put again my email and password. i wrote them and it said that it is wrong. After that i tried to reset the password and succesfully i make that.

i logged it to my account and no devices was associated with my account.

I make a reset to the RING Device so i can install it again and of course it said that the device is registered to some other email (user). i check all my email and spam folders and i didnt find something.

Now the device is useless . i tried to contact RING but their telephone support doesnt work due to Corona-Crise.

Any help would be nice.

Thanks in Advanced

Hi @nikosvl97. You will definitely need to call into our support team about this concern. If you can, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. In the event you are still unable to get in touch with support, please let me know where you’d be calling from and I’ll make sure to provide you the best number and time to call in about this concern so you can get full functionality of your device again! :slight_smile: