Ring Doorbell 2 - Audio not working on live video

When I click on live video, I can see the video but I cannot hear audio. Yes, I have enabled the microphone button and turned up the volume on my phone all the way up. However, when I replay a recorded video, I can hear the audio just fine.

When I look at live video of both my Ring floodlight cameras I can hear audio just fine.

I have already reset my Ring a few time and reinstalled the camera however, I have not yet fixed the issue…

1 Like

Hi @Mavila503. Thank you for letting us know what steps you’ve taken so far and what the results were. I’d suggest uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. Once you’re signed back in, test out the Live View on your Doorbell 2 and see how the audio is working for you.

If this concern persists, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. You’ve done most of the basic troubleshooting, so our support team can take a closer look at the device for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to keep us updated on what support recommends if you contact them, as it can be helpful for other neighbors! :slight_smile: