cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring 2 audio problems

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Re: Ring 2 audio problems

I'm having same issues on my s10+, audio is unrecognizable! Pls post if u find a solution!
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

I have an s10 plus and my husband an s8. Audio is unrecognizable at door. We spent $500 and upgraded to an elite thinking a hardwired would fix it. Please please find a fix, and let us know what do do. This is more than frustrating. $500 for something that doesn't work as it should....😖
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Same issues with my galaxy s10 plus😖
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

So frustrated! My s10 plus audio is unrecognizable at door.😖
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Can we be notified if there is a fix? My s10 plus audio is unrecognizable on our hard wired Elite! How will we know if there us a fix?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I'm having the same issue with my s9.  When I try to answer all that gets through is a "chirpy" noise at best. 

I have called tech support and did all of their suggestions Nothing works!

How long do we have to wait for a fix to this issue!!

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

We have great wifi, but bc we have the latest Sansung Phones, horrible audio reception.  When I use my Ipad, it is clear.  So very frustrating, especially since I shifted from IPhone to Galaxy S10+ bc of camera.  I want to keep my S10+ and see where someone went and bought Iphones just to use their Ring.  This is insane.  There must be a fix.  We upgraded to the $500 Elite bc we thought it would help.  What a waste of money.  Ring, please find a fix!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having the same audio problem.  Static and only hearing every other word for those at the door bell when trying to hear person from the phone.  I have an andriod S8.  My wife has a iPhone, and i tried this two way conversation on her phone and it works perfect/crystal clear.  There has to be a fix for this Ring.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

So I called Ring tech support, and they had me uninstall the app from my S9 and reinstall the app.  I tested the audio settings and there was no static at the ring doorbell.  I guess I will see if the problem happens again after a couple days, as I just installed this app for the first time about 2 days ago.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I had the same issue. I had purchased the Chime Pro and had it plugged near the internet modem; I switched placing, plugged it inside near the front door and voila, issue resolved 💯%.

The Chime Pro extends the Wi-Fi and helps with interference of walls and other objects. The RSSI went from 68 to 47; the lower the number the better connection.