cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring 2 audio problems

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring 2 audio problems

I want to submit my video from the ring app but I don’t know how to find it to add? Can anyone help?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Please review this help article on how to share a video: https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001834066-Downloading-and-Sharing-Your-Ring-Videos

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Don't bother submitting any videos or problems here. Ring is just going to point their fingers at Samsung and Samsung will point their fingers at Ring. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi,
Do you have any approximate date for the correction of the audio problem?
At home only have samsung s7 and s9+, both witch audio problems. Therefore my Ring Doorbell is used only for view the camera :-(
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring has not made a fix to the application to address the problem. As far as whose issue it is, I find it odd that all my other "audio" programs work just fine (video conference calling as one example).  The S10 has 2 microphones and I suspect that Ring is not using them correctly.  For the S7 and S9 someone suggested to turn off the history feature (sorry if I'm not using the correct name for it).  My S7 works ok, but not the S10.  The overall app rating for Ring on Android is 2.8 which is not that great (B-/C+).  I gave the app a 1 star rating after waiting for nearly 30 days for feedback or acknowledgement of the issue.  It's still 1 star for me and I would suggest you do the same.  The more people who complain about the issue, it might get noticed and fixed.

There is a work around that sort of works, but is a bit clumsy to use.  In live view when you are talking through your phone to the person at the door, hit the microphone mute button immediately after you finish speaking to the person.  After they speak, then unmute yourself for your next sentence, then mute yourself again.  Keep repeating until you are done.  Awkward to use this way, but seems to work.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am getting bad feedback on my recordings and live feed almost like a whistling
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I had the Note 10+ with screacthing noise. Never was able to get it fixed. No solution from Ring nor Samsumg. Went back to my iPhone and no issues at all. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the S10+, useless, where do I go to rate the ring2 bell (bad) please
Highlighted
New Neighbor

We installed our new Ring2 yesterday & it was fine until it updated time line event viewer today and we use I Phone. Internet wifi & RSS feeds r good. Do not see any advice on how to remove the timeline viewer. Would like to try removing it because no one can hear us speaking very well but could hear fine yesterday. Also a lot of feedback. Tnx
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

We are also having exact same issues. VERY frustrating bc we sent our 1st Pro back and upgraded to the $500 Elite thinking it needed to be hardwired. Still audio from phones to door is unrecognizable. I have a new Galaxy S10+, my husband an S8. We need a fix! Please someone help. We have called customer support, reinstalled, tried everything. Please, please help, we are out $500 for a doorbell that won't work as it should...😫