cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring 2 audio problems

New Neighbor

Re: Ring 2 WiFi connection problem

I had before ring 1 . Never had any problem. Now at my new location I purchased ring 2. Wiring is fine. Texted with diode and rings fine. The door bell rings out side. But it is not able to connect to WiFi. It picks the WiFi connection and signal streaming is good then it drops. What is the problem I am facing. Need help
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring 2 audio problems

The problem is with the bluetooth.  On a Samsung phone it sends audio to bluetooth if it's enabled.  Disable your bluetooth and try again.  It works great.  However, of course, you don't have anything else that uses bluetooth working now.

Highlighted
Jen
New Neighbor

Hi, I'm having the same problem too. I have the ring video doorbell 2, I'm on the huawei p smart 2019 phone, I've deleted it reinstalled it, then reset it and still having problems. My visitors say it's like a screeching notice. Can anyone please advise me as I am paying for something of no use to me.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I know in respects to mine I have two mice. One at the bottom of the phone and one at the top. When I talk in the top mic all is good. The blu tooth fix worked for me also.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I tried the top mic but didn't work. The Bluetooth "fix" seems to work but inconvenient.