Replacing doorbell

I somehow sustained a scratch on the lense of the camera, which when viewing appears severely blurry. I want to replace it with a new Ring doorbell, but do not know if it will be a hassel since my current on is already registered and I pay the monthly/yearly subscription. Any feedback welcome.

PS: anyone else find it hard to get actual support?

Hey @chelzie_clt. You can learn more about cancelling your current plan here, and then once that plan is cancelled and you’re reimbursed for the amount remaining, you can set up the new Doorbell. From there, you will get a free 30 day trial of the Ring Protect Plus Plan when you set up the new device, which you can then subscribe to a new plan there and enjoy the free 30 days.

If you have any immediate questions or concerns about your plan and the new Doorbell, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.