Replacement unit not sent

We have had issues for ‘Missed Ring , going off between 3 &6 am ,
This has now occurred up to 20 times at various hours of the night and day .
We contacted Ring services and they will not send a replacement without us returning the existing doorbell unit which is 6months old . The service is poor and aftercare team do not get it , if I return the doorbell what do I use instead ???

Thank you for the feedback @Glenn2! When it comes to the replacement process, there are a variety of options for sending, receiving, and processing. This may, however, mean that you need to return an old device in order to receive a replacement device. We outline what this process looks like in our Help Center article here. If you have a concern with the replacement process with your device, we recommend communicating these needs to the support teammate you work with.

If you need to follow up on your replacement and the process, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’ll certainly share this with the appropriate teams, as we are always looking to improve your experience!

1 Like

I’m trying to reach Mari. She emails me but when I try to reply she has me blocked. This is about a replacement

Hi @Plantur66. In this case, it would be best to contact out support team directly, as this is a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.