Replacement for ring doorbell pro

We get a replacement for our ring doorbell pro but it’s different to the old one why? The replacement one look like a renew doorbell.

Hey @kennyzheng. Could you show us a picture of the two devices side by side so we can see these differences?

The flat one is the one that ring replacement for me the other one is I buy(not home so this photo from web) from Costco the replacement one people at Google said that was the old one or some people said is the renew one

Hey @kennyzheng. The Doorbell Pro that you received and took a picture of is the correct Doorbell Pro. The one you see in the picture you found is a different backing we used to have on the first ones that were released, and it was updated to the smooth back. All in all, the products are still the same Doorbell Pro, so no need to worry! :slight_smile:

The replacement one trial has only one month but the old one has one year can you fix it?

@kennyzheng I personally cannot fix this, but our support team should be able to help rectify this if your 1 year of the Ring Protect Plus Plan Trial is still valid from Costco and the original Doorbell’s date of purchase. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.