Replacement Doorbell Pro issue

Replacement Doorbell Pro keeps dropping connection. I have reset a numberof times, reset my router and even moved my router. It does very briefly after setting up run well but with 5 mins it drops. Reconnect drops and it continues.
My app has both Pros showing even though info says the old should be deleted a shortwhile after the new one installed but it hasn’t. Help!
Replacement was sent to cracked original and was working fine.

Just reinstalled my old doorbell and it worked straight away. Thinking it is related to the app and my account where the old one is not deleting, but who knows???

Hey @MMart72. Have you been in touch with our support team on this concern? You may need to manually remove the old doorbell if you’ve got the new one up and running. To remove a device, you will go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell that needs to be deleted > Device Settings > General Settings > Remove This Device. If you run into any hiccups trying to remove it or still with setting up the new Doorbell, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.