Re: Realistic Doorbell Pro Health

Updated to Android Ring app v3.21.0
Firmware version shows up now: 2.1.01005 Heart

4009mV
RSSI -55

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

Added a WiFi Range Extender about 4 feet across 1 exterior wall of my Pro doorbell, and dBm increased by 10!

4016mV
RSSI -45

Firmware v2.1.01005

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I currently have 4011 mV and -58, but motion alert videos constantly say "processing" and take 5-7 minutes to finally be available on the timeline. 

Will increasing the signal strength speed up the video processing? 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Always over 4000 mV
RSSI- 56 usually. Goes up to a best of 46 I have an Archer C9 router at about 30 feet away. Also does anyone know why my ssid is in ‘red’ letters (my WiFi name)? I always have solid internet. Why is it in red?
Highlighted
New Neighbor III

4019mV
RSSI -54 (I turned off my Mesh node)

Updated Android Ring app to v3.22.3 (2/21/2020)
Firmware version: 2.2.00097

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Latest firm ware and RSSI -38, i have a wifi extender about 4 feet from the door

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I had an extender at one point but when I did a Speedtest.net (at doorbell location with door closed) it was really low mb/s. But I had good RSSI around 32.
So I went back to just my router at RSSI- 53 but now I get back to decent mb/s upload and download speeds. There is always a little delay no matter what. So I wouldn’t worry too much on the RSSI. Unless it’s over 60/65. Just a reference #.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

RSSI 43 and there are still issues with live view
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have a nice router even though it’s 9 years old. I get 1200mb/s DL speeds.
So when I get the RSSI @ 53. I still get great results. So I do t know what kind of router you have but you might need an upgrade. Also. Live View might be affected by their (Ring) servers as well. Just as long as your recording properly and can go back and view past events. You’re fine.