Ring Doorbell shows RSSI-0

My Ring doorbell is showing an RSSI 0 (zero). I’ve changed networks, had the Ring near the extender, Ring installed an upgrade, no change. I’ve reset/restated my device, no charge. The RSSI (in red letters) remains at 0.
I’ve followed network troubleshooting, everything is fine but RSSI remains at zero.

Suggestions?

Sorry to hear about this, @RAbaczek! It sounds like this may be related to our recent status found at Status.Ring.com, or in the Community Announcements. Our team is working on a solution as we speak, and will update the status when this concern has been resolved.

If you are needing further assistance, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

I’m having the same problem with the RSSI-0 signal strength. I read Marley’s reply and have no idea what “our recent status found at Status.Ring.com” means. Can you provide further explanation?

Hey neighbors! At the time that this thread was originally created, we were experiencing some outages that caused connectivity concerns. This has since been resolved and your Ring device should report the appropriate RSSI. If you’re still having problems with this, please reach out to our support team directly at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look for you and provide more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hi community

I had a WiFi outage and now WiFi is back all devices except my Ring doorbell connect to both 5ghz and 2ghz networks. I have tried repeatedly and confirm I have RSSI 0 signal strength. WiFi speeds are fine.
My ring doorbell refuses to see my network as an available network?

Hi @user66196. If your Doorbell is no longer seeing your network, try the following steps:

• Reboot your router by unplugging it for a few seconds and plugging it back in.

• Factory reset your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds.

• If possible, bring your Doorbell into the same room as your router and try reconnecting it.

• Try using a different phone or tablet to reconnect your Doorbell. Make sure you log into the same account that was on the original phone.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.