RIng Pro can't setup

I changed the wife and wouter at myhouse. the router says it works on 2.4 and 5 GHz.

I have checked all the cables and connections.

When I go thorugh the set upprocess, it asks to join the ring wifi, but it cannotconnect.

When Igo to my WiFi, thse is no such Ring wifi visible.

I have tried factory resetting by pressing the button onthe side for 15 secs. Tried shutitngpower completely down and restarting.

The white LED light does not spin, whenever it comes up it is a blinking full white cricle.

The doorbell sometimes rings when you press the butotn, and a blue light spins when it does, but it does not work all the time.

I am out of ideas here.

Why is the ring WiFi not showing?

Why is it that I can’t set it up. The first time around was super easy. Iphone 7 user.

Hey @aromerod. Since you are unable to join the Ring AP network, this means that the Doorbell itself is having troubles connecting to your phone’s network, or the network on the Doorbell is having problems broadcasting. When connecting to the Ring AP, you will need to ensure that you the device is in set up mode. You will see the Doorbell spin when you press the setup button once and put it into setup mode. When in setup mode, try to set up the device and connect to the Ring AP when prompted. For the chance that this may fail still, try setting up the Doorbell on another device, such as another phone or tablet that has the Ring app.

Exactly the same issue, pressed the setup button and I do not get a spinning white light.

Hey @Cryki. Could you try resetting the Pro by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds? From there, give the device a few minutes, and then press the setup button again and let me know if it spins at all! If you still cannot get the spinning light, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. In the event your device is not powering on, ensure you have proper power to the device.

My white light is spinning, but neither of my mobile devices can find a ring network to join, despite several attempts and a manual search for the network.

I have the same issue. Last activity listed in history is June 19, 2020. Tried to reset. Tried different devices to run setup. Tried everything… called support and they went through all of the same steps and decided that they would send out a replacement. I was worried they would send a refurbished unit but the rep said she did not think that would happen and she would add a note to my file to send a new unit. I suggested that their latest firmware caused the issue but she says that firmware updates cannot cause these problems??? I have no idea how that’s even remotely accurate but … ok?
I really hope the new unit solves the issue. Having no doorbell during Covid while receiving packages often is a problem.

We are having the same issue. Ring pro worked for 18 months. Went offline three days ago. Nothing has changed with our wifi. We restarted our router. Turned off the power to the doorbell. Tried a hard restart. The white lights spins once and the pulses about five times and repeats . I have tried the regular restart and when prompted it says unable to join ring network. The signal on my phone when standing by the doorbell is full strength.

Hi @CMM. It sounds like you’ve taken all of the best steps here. I suggest reaching out to our support team so they can deep dive into your specific situation.