cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Ring Clear plastic Crazing

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Pro Ring Clear plastic Crazing

has anyone had a Pro Ring were the clear plastic in front crazed my has it is not in direct sunlight but even though it is working I have to replace because the crazing is in front of the camera I included a picture 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Pro Ring Clear plastic Crazing

Hey @dmarr35! Our Video Doorbells are designed for outdoor use and are rated for weather resistance. Normal usage should not result in any cracking or damages. I recommend reaching out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for further assistance. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you it is being handled this is not normal and I think it is a small instance and that is why I wanted to bring it to your attention Ring products are made to a high standard Thank You again

Highlighted
New Neighbor

My Ring 2 doorbell, which is never in direct sun, has significant crazing.  The solution I was offered after calling was to purchase a new device with a 35% discount, as it is not within the 1 year warranty period. If the device is designed for outdoor use and weather resistance, I don't understand why this is happening, and feel that the material used is not satisfactory and am disappointed in Ring's not standing behind their product integrity. Picture attached:  https://ring.com/share/6795562320194367048

"Our Video Doorbells are designed for outdoor use and are rated for weather resistance. Normal usage should not result in any cracking or damages. I recommend reaching out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for further assistance."

/* */