Premature subscription stoppage

Hi. I’ve got a basic subscription for my doorbell until April 2021. I cancelled it since I’ve installed a ring cam and had that in basic subscription instead. Confirmation email says doorbell subscription will end in April 2021, but the device has already stopped recording. I reckon it should still be recording since remaining time frame is still active. Any way this can be resolved?

Hey @Weni. If you test an event on your Doorbell by ringing it, are you able to go into your Event History log and view the recording? You should still be able to since the remainder of your plan is still active. If you receive a message stating you need a Ring Protect plan to view past recordings, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a look at your account and ensure your Protect plan is in order. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.