cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor performance - and totally annoyed - a lot of wasted money

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Poor performance - and totally annoyed - a lot of wasted money

I have bought a mains charger which doesn’t work with the video doorbell I have and now having paid for a solar charger from you for £49 again that doesn’t work - says solar connection - been super sunny all day (last two days) and it is losing power - gone from 100 percent to 77 percent in 24 hours in full sun .... any help would be great as about to throw the door bell and solar charger in the bin - totally at this moment would not recommend ... sorry
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Poor performance - and totally annoyed - a lot of wasted money

Hey @woots. Since your Doorbell is still rapidly discharging, even with a connected solar panel, it would be best to get in contact with our support team on this concern.  Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know what they do for you, as your resolution may help others! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.