Picture-in-Picture

There is the possibility of placing the doorbell image in picture-in-picture on an Android TV device?

Hi @brunobrown11. At this time, the only way I know to get the image from your Ring Video Doorbell on your TV would be via an Alexa enabled device. With a Fire Stick or Echo Show, you can give a command, “Alexa, show me the front door” and the video will appear on the corresponding Alexa device. Find out more about Alexa and Ring here.

There is the possibility to display without the need for the command?

@brunobrown11 wrote:

There is the possibility of placing the doorbell image in picture-in-picture on an Android TV device?

Hi Bruno, Not sure what make of TV you have, But mine is a Samsung TV, and I have a doorbell pro, The TV is compatible with the samsung Smartthings app ,

Once set up, If I get a motion alert or a ring push … A picture in picture box pops up on the TV, and gives me the option to go fullscreen using the TV remote.

As far as I’m concerned any and all cameras either one at a time or all at the same time should be able to be seen on any ones TV when they want and especially as they are triggered by an object entering these camera’s FOV and all cameras anytime the RING alarm goes off. RING is definitely behind the times and lacking capabilities. What a shame this was not incorporated in the RING first alarm system. I guess my question is this. When will a firmware update be coming out to take care of this oversight