Person at the door hear me very low and understand nothing

I think the heading speaks for itself. When I answer someone at the door remotely, I can hear them fine but they hear me very low. I have this Ring Pro doorbell for about a year now and this is happening from the very beginning. Very frustrating. I could not find anything on ring support or on the web.

Any suggestion on how to increase the volume so persons at the door hear me loud and clear?

I do not want to change the speaker, I would rather through this to the garbage and will replace it with a different brand. Since this product is over a year old, this is out of warranty of course and that is my fault. I should have replaced the unit soon after I found the problem.

Any suggestions and help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @MMh. For audio concerns like this, I would recommend performing a reset and a new setup of your Doorbell to try and correct the audio. To reset the Doorbell, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, try walking through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If the audio is still quiet or inaudible after these steps, it would be best to give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look and offer more advanced support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.