Orbs floating by doorbell cam

NOT SOLVED!

1 Like

Tell us besides Ring if you discover a cause. Ring keeps telling us what it is but not how to solve the problem. Also would help to be able to easily Snooze the alarm several hours at night.

No it’s more like constant things continue to fly across and around my camera. Like a spot that has a motion following it

No not at all like this these are more faster and more than 1 or 2 it’s crazy

1 Like

I just had this last night! Never had it before, watching the live ca looked like shooting stars or something. Motion detection alerts were constant. Stepped out the door and nothing, no bugs because I spray regularly. This is super weird.

Replaced my cam No more problems

1 Like

Hi everyone. My so called orbs look nothing like any of the ones posted here. Mine begin looking like a reflection then change shape to a solid ball of light that moves around erratically and with some sort of speed. Also, stuff or light shoots out of it. Like a slim bead of light. It’s strange. It looks NOTHING and moves NOTHING like all the ones pictured here. It’s weird.

3 Likes

Did you catch them on video? I would love to watch it. We too have Orbs but they are inside our apartment. We haven’t caught anything on our Doorbell cam , but we have 2 inside cams set up within the apartment and we get Orbs alost every night,Not during the day but at night between the hours of 11:00 and 2:00 from what I can tell. I personally believe they are Spirits we can’t see them with our own eyes but the Camara can see them because of the night vision infared. I’m convinced it is not dust,Insects of any kind like the good people at Ring tell us, but Rather Spirits or Aliens. Diffenitly, NOT dust or insects. I have personally witnessed 2 seperate apperitions within my apartment so I’m thinking it’s spirits, We contacted the South Glens Falls Paranormal sociaty about them and they told us to buy a couple flashlights from the hardware store that have a “TURN” on off switch. set the on/off switch to where it’s barely ready to turn on and set it down where you think the spirits are. Then ask the spirit a question and see if it answers you. We tried this and were amazed that it actually works, We bought 3 flashlights, They are only $20.00 a piece . We asked the spirit to turn the right flashlight on, = The Right Flashlight turned on. Then we asked it to shut it off and the flashlight turned off. Then we asked the spirit to turn the one on on the left side ON , - THE ONE ON THE LEFT SIDE TURNED ON.! ok, so now we are certain we have spirits within the apartment where we live, so we went online and bought a rem Pod for $169.00. I’ve added a photo of the Rem Pod here so you can see what it looks like. It’s well worth the price, if you are sure you have spirits. As soon as it came in the mail, we turned it that night and it went off most of the night. . We are convinced the Orbs are Spirits or Aliens, One or the other. By the way, Here is a link where you can purchase the rem Pod if should you want . https://ghosthuntersequipment.com/products/rem-pod-with-atdd-ambient-temperature-deviation-detection

I did record it. But I began talking through the speaker so I didn’t upload it. I sound like a total ■■■■■ and if it’s just a reflection of what I don’t know, I’d feel like a total fool.

1 Like

Wow that looks like a ufo

These are not bugs!

I had this happen but it was in the basement with an indoor ring camera. sliding glass door had not been open in days and had been cold outside. Might have been something flying inside.
https://ring.com/share/15e89613-cb8e-4ada-885a-9466ae84fbe9

1 Like

Hey did you figure out what the floating lights were in the garage. I’ve had something very similar.

Ring support site has many people reporting the same. They say they are small flying Insects that the Infrared lights up and they just appear as glowing balls. That is probably all it was. Only time it has happened so far. Does look ghostly though.

I have two white orbs and now bright lights at 1 min 47 sec and 4 min 47 sec

I have fifty videos over months of white orbs

I am still trying to debunk what would cause this circular motion from the bottom of the wall up. Goes around, pauses for a quick millisecond and then shoots off. Nothing moves like that in my apt.

1 Like

Here is one to add to the collection: Ring #AlwaysHome

I have these 6 orbs that made my came a go off… https://youtu.be/mpgoZ-q1O9c

2 Likes