Odd colors on ring doorbell

Any idea how to fix this? Never had any issues like this the 2 years I’ve had it.

Hey @Ponchonutty. It looks like the IR filter on the Doorbell has gotten stuck. Could you try signing a flashlight into the Doorbell’s lens to see if it helps? If it does not, you can remove the Doorbell from your account, reset it by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds, and then setting up the device again. Please ensure you save any videos you need before removing the device, and let me know if this goes away after a re-set up or the flashlight trick! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did this yesterday but it made it worse. Last night the night recording was fine but as soon as the sun came out it got worse

@Ponchonutty No worries, thanks for giving that a try, and it indeed does look worse today. From here, we will need to get you over to our support team to see what can be done further! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like