Notifications on Alexa devices

Hi all, I have a ring doorbell and a number of Alexa devices. Until recently all worked wekk; however now the announcements for both motion and doorbell presses have stopped on my Alexa devices. I recieve notifications on my phone, I can see the live view on my Amazon Fire TV and I can talk to the front door on all my alexa devices.

I have tried re-installing the ring app and alexa apps, relinking the devices, re-linking the accounts and even changed the primary mail address for both to match as suggested by another forum reply.

I have checked do not disturn is ot active and checked notifications are active in ring and the Alexa app…any help very much apprecaited

1 Like

Hi @RichardB. Since you have exhausted all basic troubleshooting at this point, I would recommend that you give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at this concern to see why the announcements are not working correctly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. YOu can also contact Alexa’s support directly at 1-877-375-9365. :slight_smile:

Hi many thanks for your reply; unfortunately when I spoke to one of the Ring support team their only advice was that I call Amazon…which led me to post this request for support.
If there are further actions I can take I would appreciate any ideas…