Not charging

Hi
Does any body know why my solar panel on My doorbell not charging
Thanks

Hey @Willcox1959. You may need to re-wire the Doorbell with the solar charger and make sure that the solar charger is getting direct sunlight for 4 or more hours a day! If you still see that the solar charger is not charging your Doorbell after rewiring and making sure it’s getting plenty of sunlight, please reach out to our support team here so they could take a deeper look into this!

Hi this is in direct sunlight and still not charging up so was a waste of money

@Willcox1959 If your device is getting the direct sunlight it needs for 4 hours or more a day, then you may need to look at the wiring to ensure that there is no damage to the wires. Although, with the wires still looking fine, it would be best to reach out to our support team over the phone here. They can take a deeper look into your account to see if it’s showing that it’s charging on their end, as well as determine if you need a possible new solar charger. Please let us in the Community know how that goes for you!

Hi
It’s losing power all the time so I think it’s faulty
Thanks

@Willcox1959 I completely understand, as you’re the one that is with your devices everyday and would know it best! Our support team is the route to go in this case, as if it is in warranty, they should be able to help you get a replacement. This is a neighbor to neighbor forum, so if you feel that your device is faulty, our support team via phone is the team to get this addressed for you. :slight_smile:

Hi
Which number do I phone for a replacement
Thanks

@Willcox1959 You can phone any of the numbers here to walk through any additional troubleshooting their may be in order to determine if the product needs to be replaced.