No longer able to connect live view and/or video stored in Ring cloud

Since July 4, my Ring doorbell Pro only able to send notification to my phone. I notice two issues:

1. The Ring Doorbell Pro has stopped recording video and/or uploaded to the cloud.

2. I also cannot connect as live view. When trying to do a live view it attempt to “activating device” and finally time out with "streaming error and option for more info or reconnect. "

There were no change to my network configuration,router setting, or doorbell device configurations It just stop working since July 4th.

My iphone i s running IOS version is 13.5.1 and was updated 1 week before July 4th. I have rebooted my phone and still cannot resolve the issues.

Does anyone experiencing this?

Hi @Doorman. Could you try resetting your Doorbell Pro and then reconnecting it to see if this helps? For the reset, you will press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds. After this, go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Device Health > Change Wifi Network. This will take you through another setup of your device, which after, please ensure you can get to the Live View and that events are recorded and stored in your event history. Let me know! :slight_smile:

No video recordings nor live feed. Video doorbell 2