No audio and speaker.

There isn’t any sound on my Ring Doorbell? It seems like the microphone and speaker is not working. So it is not possible to hear or say something.
They are both turned on in the ring app.
And no sound when pushing the doorbell button, from the Ring Dorbell.
The Ring Doorbell is not weird, is that why, or, the manual says it is optional so it should work normal without.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about this experience @MikaelN! No sound at all coming from your Doorbell is a very unusual occurrence. I recommend performing a reset on the device by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. Once reset, try performing a new setup from scratch, in the app, and test.

If this does not resolve your concerns, the best next step would be to contact our support team, at 800-656-1918, for further troubleshooting.

1 Like

I have now performed the reset, without any changing results.

Still no sound at all from the Doorbell.

I will try to contact the support team. All though I am from Denmark, so is there only the Support Team from the US, or?

Thank you for trying that @MikaelN! I agree, contacting our support team is a great next step. If you are calling from Denmark, the best number to use would be [00 800 87 00 97 81](tel:00 800 87 00 97 81)

:slight_smile: