No Audio/Sound coming from my device

My unit has been working perfectly for about a year and a half. Two weeks ago, I noticed that when someone would ring the doorbell, the unit would not make a sound. I tried answering but the person on the other end could not hear me. I can hear myself on the recording but there is no audio coming from my doorbell. I reset my router, moved it closer to the doorbell, and even did a hard reset, but no luck. My internet connection is good, device health is good, and power to the unit is within range (Good). What can I do about this?

Hi @LiveFast. Thanks so much for reaching out to the Community and detailing your experience here! Since you have down all the troubleshooting on your end, it would be best to be in touch with our support team to see if there is more to be done here. For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: